Parking fees are collected whenever a gatekeeper is on duty (year round) at the following parks: Lemon Lake, Stoney Run, Oak Ridge Prairie, and Lake Etta.
Parking fees are waived for all active military personnel and disabled veterans
- Indiana Resident - $5 per vehicle
- Out of State Resident - $8 per vehicle
- Senior Citizen (over age 60) Indiana resident only Free on Monday morning only
- Bus IN State - $20
- Bus Out of State - $25
Mobile homes are charged at the bus rate.
Annual season Passes
Requirements for Parking Pass: When purchasing a parking pass you must bring your vehicle registration. You may register up to two vehicles under one pass fee as long as both are registered to the same household and you present a vehicle registration for each.
- Indiana State resident - $40
- Senior Citizen (60 plus) In State resident - $30
- Out of State resident - $60
- Senior Citizen (60 plus) Out of State resident - $45