oak savannah trail
- 10 miles of asphalt trail from Oak Ridge Prairie County Park to the Prairie Duneland Trail at the Lake/Porter County Line Road in Portage.
- Trail goes through savannahs, remnant prairies, wetlands, lakes, parks, and residential neighborhoods. USBR Number 36*
erie lackawanna trail
- About 1 1/2 miles of this 12-mile asphalt trail are maintained by the Lake County Parks.
- Currently roadway access is available from Oak Ridge Prairie; however future plans include a connection between the Oak Savannah Trail and the Erie Lackawanna Trial from Oak Ridge Prairie.
- 1 mile paved trail around Lemon Lake and the surrounding woods
- 1 1/4 mile asphalt trail follows the lake edge with flat terrain.
- The east side of the trail is wooded.
- While Bellaboo's is under construction, trail does not loop.
For more bicycling trails, check out NIRPC's blueways and greenways map: